DR. SIERRA NEO-MAGNETIC WAIST WRAP
Ease Back Pain Naturally
Exclusive for Dr. Sierra Magnets, DSM label.
All North (Negative) polarity to the skin.
If you're suffering from back strains, spasms or sore muscles, even back injury, sciatica, arthritis or herniated disc pain,
DR. SIERRA NEO-MAG WAIST WRAP offers an effective, natural remedy for back pain relief that can help to significantly accelerate your recovery.
Back spasms, cramps and stiffness generally occur when your muscles do not receive adequate oxygen and nutrients, or because an injury causes swelling and tissue damage. By increasing blood circulation, the DR. SIERRA NEO-MAG WAIST WRAP aids in providing more oxygen and nutrients to your lumbar muscles – helping to relieve back pain naturally and restore your flexibility. As circulation is increased, toxins resulting from the injury are removed more rapidly, reducing swelling and speeding up your recovery from back injury.
- It offers powerful magnetic therapy of 16- 1200 gauss north pole neodymium magnets to skin.
- Light support during exercise or doing daily chores.
- 16 ND magnets covers a broad area, 5¼” x 12”, providing effective relief for low back pain and improve flexibility.
- Two 14” x 2” stretchable closure wraps around the waist.
- Flexible, multi-purpose design of the magnetic waist wrap allows you to place the magnetic center section where it works best for you, providing more coverage for pain higher or lower on your spine. You can also rotate the magnetic back belt to accommodate pain from sciatica radiating down your hip and can be used across chest or abdomen to discomfort, relieve GI or menses cramps.
- It is very easy to put on and take off.
- Large size: Fits waist from 40"-50"
- Can be worn 24/7.
- Exclusive for Dr. Sierra Magnets, DSM label, all North (Negative) polarity to the skin
- Apply the wrap around the waist with the magnets side facing the body.
- Secure the wrap with the Velcro closure to customize your fit and provide you with the desired compression and support level.
- The wrap should be snug but not impair circulation.
Note: Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches. Place the Magnetic Belt 12” away from your pacemaker, like low back or abdomen or legs. All back supports should be hand washed in cold or warm water with a mild detergent and air-dried.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.