DR. SIERRA MAGNETIC NEO-MAG PALM WRIST WRAP
CARPAL/THUMB SUPPORT FOR THE WRIST
The Dr. Sierra Magnetic Palm-Wrist Support Wrap with Neodymium magnets is an excellent solution for wrist pain relief. It helps reduce swelling and provides adjustable compression to support the wrist joint. It's ideal for wrist strains and sprains, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis pain, and other minor injuries.
- This is a therapeutic palm/wrist magnetic support wrap. Unique, easy to use design. 2.5" wide x 14" long wrist, with twelve (12) 0.2" x 0.5" dia, 1100 gauss north facing neodymium magnets in the wrap strategically placed around the wrist, penetrating deep into the joint to reduce swelling and discomfort faster than with ice or if using a support without magnets.
- It also has 2 separate removable pads with 2, 1000 gauss Neo-magnets each that you can put in a specific place of your choice for more targeted application.
- It is adjustable made of neoprene with comfortable stretch nylon fabric and Velcro closure, can be worn on the right or left wrist, one size fits all.
- The wrist wrap will help you quickly regain flexibility and reduce recovery time. Adjustable compression provides optimal support to reduce pain when flexing the wrist.
- Support during exercise or doing daily chores.
- Easy to put on and take off with the closure straps.
- It has a label DSM exclusive for Dr. Sierra Magnets, all North (Negative) polarity to the skin.
- Can be worn 24/7.
In the case of an injury or repetitive strain, greater blood flow speeds the healing process, helping to relieve pain and swelling and improve your hand mobility. As circulation is increased, toxins resulting from the injury are removed more rapidly, reducing swelling and speeding up your recovery.
- Place thumb in the slot. Then wrap the brace around the wrist.
- Fasten the hook closure to desired tightness. The wrap should be snug but not impair circulation.
- Hook extra magnetic patch to outer of support over painful site if needed.
Note: Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches. All magnetic supports should be hand washed in cold or warm water with a mild detergent and air-dried.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.