DR. SIERRA MAGNETIC KNEE SUPPORT WRAP
The Magnetic Knee Support provides effective relief from knee pain and swelling. Ideal for addressing arthritis aches and stiffness, as well as minor injuries.
Natural pain relief that helps improve knee flexibility.
You’ll appreciate the additional support when walking with a weak or injured knee.
The large wrap is for larger size legs and the straps are about 5 inches longer. It measures about 21 inches before stretching and can be stretched to about a 25 inch leg circumference.
To choose size, measure your leg about 4 inches above the top of the knee and if your leg is less than 20 inches, choose the small/medium, and if your leg is larger, choose the large.
- This is a therapeutic knee magnetic support wrap. It has 16 - large 900 gauss north facing anisotropic permanent ferrite magnets along both sides of the knee penetrating deep into the joint to reduce swelling and discomfort faster than with ice or compression alone.
- It is adjustable, can be worn on the right or left knee.
- The Magnetic Knee Wrap opens up flat, and there are 3 Velcro closures above, behind and below the knee that provide a comfortable, adjustable fit with just the amount of compression you need.
- The knee wrap will help you quickly regain flexibility and reduce recovery time. Adjustable compression provides optimal support to reduce pain when flexing the knee.
- In the case of an injury or repetitive strain, greater blood flow speeds the healing process, helping to relieve pain and swelling and improve your hand mobility.
- As circulation is increased, toxins resulting from the injury are removed more rapidly, reducing swelling and speeding up your recovery.
- Support during exercise or doing daily chores.
- It has a label MJS: Magnet Jarrot Sierra. Recommended by Chiropractic Physicians Doctors Jarrot Sierra.
- Can be worn 24/7.
Note: Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches. All magnetic supports should be hand washed in cold or warm water with a mild detergent and air-dried.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.