Personal Identification Bracelet
LifeStrength praises the human drive to be great and live an active, healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, during the pursuit of greatness, accidents can happen. When they do, there’s myID.
First responders are trained to look for ID bracelets that will give them critical information they need to act fast and save your life. With our optimized QR code or telephone access, myID provides the fastest and most complete medical profile to first responders.
And, just like other great LifeStrength products, the myID is good for you every day you wear it. Featuring our unique Ion Health Technology, the myID band supplies the environment around it with ions. Studies suggest that ions may help you feel better, wakeup refreshed, and have more energy.
- Hospital pre-notification service for serious and non life-threatening injuries
- Lifetime warranty
- 24/7 Emergency call center for first responder access to your profile
- Easy health profile setup – online or by phone
myID is perfect for:
- Weekend warriors, avid athletes, outdoor enthusiasts, and action sports fanatics who love to push their limits.
- Specific medical conditions that need quick action or special treatment when the unthinkable happens.
- Parents or children concerned about loved ones getting the treatment they need.
- Secure online extended health profile (Pointing to ID & PIN number)
- Optimized for fast access from emergency responders (Point to QR code)
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit (Pointing to clasp)
- Ion Health Technology (Pointing to silicone band)
Who Should Wear myID?
If you have ongoing medical conditions, drug or food allergies, or are taking multiple medicines, you should wear a myID Bracelet - we offer medical bracelets for women and medical bracelets for men alike. A myID with our unique QR code access presents a concise overview of your conditions, allergies and medicines will alert a doctor or medic before starting treatment. Informing medical personnel about your unique medical conditions and needs will greatly aid pre-hospital care.
- Hearth disease (angina, atrial fibrilation, pacemakers)
- Blood thinners/anticoagulants (Coumadin/Warfarin)
- Drug allergies (such as Penicillin)
- Food allergies (such as peanut)
- Insect allergies (such as bee stings)
- Alzheimer`s/Dementia/Memory impairment
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Tourette Syndrome
- ADD / ADHM
- Bariatric surgery patients
- Blood disorders
- Breathing disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Clinical trial patients
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Epilepsy, seizures
- Surgery, transplant or cancer patients
- Hearing, sight or mentally impaired
- Kidney failure
- Mental health patients
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson`s Disease
- People taking multiple medications
- Rare diseases
- Special needs children
- Stroke risk
- Personal Identification Bracelet
- Complete online medical profile
- Rapid QR code access
- Fully adjustable fit
- Lifetime Warranty
Included with your myID:
- Unique health ID slider
- Wallet Card
- Stickers for car and home
- 1 Year subscription for your Extended Online Health Profile