SERRAPEPTASE + PROZYME by Professional Botanicals
An Anti-Inflammatory & Proteolytic Enzyme Formula
Support for Injuries and Cardiovascular Health
This formula contains Serrapeptase and other proteolytic enzymes known to support in expediting tissue repair and integrity. Co-factors are also included to support protein breakdown in the blood. This is designed to support normal enzymatic activity in the body.
Serrapeptase plus Prozyme is a powerful synergistic anti-inflammatory formulation, often used in replacement of NSAID’s (non-steriod anti-inflammatory drugs) and can be used immediately after an injury to support healing and minimize swelling and inflammation, or as an important health-supporting product in your a daily supplement schedule.
INDICATIONS MAY INCLUDE :
Arterial sclerosis, high cholesterol, joint injury, fibroids, scar tissue, cardiovascular issues, heart disease, venous blockage and varicose veins.
SERRAPEPTASE : Also known as serratiopeptidase (serratia E-15 protease) or silk worm enzyme, this substance is a proteolytic (protein-splitting) enzyme widely used in Japan and Europe in clinical therapy with great success. It has many uses including the following:
- Reducing inflammation: Inflammation is a natural response of the body to injury. However, excessive inflammation retards the healing process. Proteolytic enzymes reduce inflammation by neutralizing the biochemicals of inflammation to levels at which the synthesis, repair and regeneration of injured tissues can take place. It also helps speed up recovery from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, contusions, surgery and arthritis. In one study, football players who suffered from ankle injuries found that proteolytic enzyme supplements accelerated healing and got the players back on the field 50 percent faster than athletes who received placebo tablets. Other trials have shown that supplemental proteolytic enzymes can help reduce inflammation, speed healing of bruises and other tissue injuries (including fractures), and reduce overall recovery time when compared to athletes taking a placebo. And even in patients recovering from facial and various reconstructive surgeries, treatment with proteolytic enzymes significantly reduced swelling, bruising and stiffness compared to placebo groups.
- Dissolving Fibroids: Serrapeptase works by targeting "dead" material in the body--including things like scar tissue and fibroids (benign tumors that usually appear in a women's uterus or breasts). The fibroid cells expand until the tumor becomes a rubbery mass. Serrapeptase attacks those masses by breaking down the cells that cause the fibroids to grow.
- Cleansing the blood of debris: Proteolytic enzymes are the primary tools the body uses to "digest" organic debris in the circulatory and lymph systems. Supplementing merely improves the effectiveness of the process.
- Dissolving fibrin in the blood, reducing the risk of clots: Certain specialized proteases are extremely effective at improving the "quality" of blood cells, optimizing the ability of blood to flow through the circulatory system, and reducing the risk of clots. This is extremely important in reducing the risk of stroke. It also makes using proteolytic enzymes during long plane flights a no-brainer, as they minimize the potential of blood clots in the legs.
- Maximized immune system: The primary vehicle the immune system uses for destroying invaders is enzymes. Supplementation significantly improves the ability of your immune system to do its job.
- Killing of bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi: Bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi are protein/ amino acid-based. Proteolytic enzymes taken between meals literally go into the bloodstream and digest these invaders.
- Dissolving of scar tissue: Scar tissue is made of protein. Proteolytic enzymes can effectively "digest" scar tissue – particularly in the circulatory system.
CALCIUM CITRATE: It is integral to the transmission of nerve messages, the proper function of muscles including the heart, the activation of certain enzymes for digestion, the nourishment of cells, and the release of energy.
VITAMIN B6 : Contributes directly to tissue rebuilding. Lack of vitamin B can affect wound healing in a number of ways as it is required for many processes. These include: being required for collagen linkage, ensuring a healthy immune system that is able to fight infection, required for protein synthesis, needed for DNA synthesis, required for the formation of red blood cells which supply the wound with oxygen and nutrients.
MAGNESIUM CHELATE : Magnesium is required for the B vitamins to work properly.Magnesium is vital to hundreds of enzyme reactions and has more health benefits attributed to it than any other mineral including calcium. Magnesium, along with calcium, Is a shock-absorber, helping to prevent the body from experiencing excessive stress. Magnesium Is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium Is necessary for growth and development, wound healing, immune system function, temperature regulation and many activities of the brain and nervous system. Shaky hands, nervousness, muscle spasms, irregular or rapid heartbeat, all respond favourably to magnesium.
ZINC CHELATE : Zinc is an important mineral in the body that is used in several different functions, from healing after an injury to hair growth. Zinc chelate is a zinc ion that has been bonded to organic compounds, those containing carbon. The chelate bonds to a metal ion, in this case zinc, creating a complex molecule. In the case of zinc chelate, the organic compounds break down easily in the body allowing the zinc ion to be freely and rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
VITAMIN B5 : Contributes directly to tissue rebuilding. Lack of vitamin B can affect wound healing in a number of ways as it is required for many processes. These include: being required for collagen linkage, ensuring a healthy immune system that is able to fight infection, required for protein synthesis, needed for DNA synthesis, required for the formation of red blood cells which supply the wound with oxygen and nutrients.
BROMELAIN : It is a Proteolytic enzyme and is used to reduce inflammation.
PAPAIN : It is a Proteolytic enzyme and is used to reduce inflammation.
TRYPSIN : It is a Proteolytic enzyme and is used to reduce inflammation.
BURDOCK ROOT : In folk medicine, Burdock root was used to treat gout, rheumatism, ulcers, acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Folk herbalists use it to treat snake bites and those that are afflicted with rabies. They also used dried burdock as a diuretic, diaphoretic, and a blood purifying agent. It purifies the blood by getting rid of dangerous toxins.
DANDELION ROOT : Dandelion root is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and the B complex vitamins, all of which have antioxidant properties. Dandelion root has a long history in traditional medicine as an all-around digestive aid and beneficial liver preparation, and modern research is confirming a good deal of what’s been accepted in other cultures. Because dandelion root promotes good digestion, it’s an excellent addition to health and nutritional supplement products that provide other vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
RED CLOVER EXTRACT : Red clover is a sweet herb and is considered a blood purifier. It may be helpful in alleviating acne, bladder infections, boils, bronchitis, cancer, leukemia, liver disorders, nervous conditions, psoriasis, skin ailments and tumors. It is an excellent blood cleanser. ‘
Due to its purifying qualities, red clover is used for purifying the blood and helping the body get rid of excess fluid – it acts as a diuretic and an expectorant by helping to clear the lungs of mucous. Red clover benefits on health include improving blood circulation and cleansing the liver.
CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS : Supports increasing circulation, helps to fight harmful bacteria, and aids in pain reduction.
POTASSIUM COMPLEX : This potassium is complexed with specially isolated Soy Protein in a rice base containing Adrenal Cortex extract. This mineral is important for a healthy nervous system and a regular heart rhythm, as it aids in proper muscle contraction. Potassium is important for chemical reactions within the cells and aids in maintaining stable blood pressure and in transmitting electrochemical impulses. It also regulates the transfer of nutrients to the cells.
CHYMOTRYPSIN: It is a Proteolytic enzyme and is used to reduce inflammation.
Suggested Dosage : Take 1-2 capsules before meals, along with ZNAC. For injuries, increase dosage for the first 5-7 days after an injury, then taper off by day 25, or as directed by a Health Care Professional
Other Beneficial Products: ZNAC, Trauma-Less, Mark V Vit C, Relax-S, Joint Food, Green Complex, Liga&Disc+, Coq10, Cholest-Less
Maximizing the Body’s Potential for Balance and Well Being
We harness the power of enzymes to improve the body’s absorption of our powerful formulas. Our proprietary “Enzyme Delivery System” (EDS) makes the difference. You get the most of every supplement by increasing the body’s response to every formula. Additionally, Professional Botanicals also uses a proprietary blend of adaptogens in every formula. Adaptogens are an elite group of botanicals that work on a cellular level to support the body’s ability to function, adjust and perform, especially during times of stress.
Required FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, treat, cure, mitigate, or diagnose any disease.
NSF Independently Certified
Made in USA