DR. SIERRA'S BACK MAGNETIC BELT Is a great combination of powerful pain relief and a flexible, comfortable fit.
If you're suffering from back strains, spasms or sore muscles, even back injury, sciatica, arthritis or herniated disc pain,DR. SIERRA'S BACK MAGNETIC BELT offers an effective, natural remedy for back pain relief that can help to significantly accelerate your recovery.
- It offers powerful magnetic therapy and covers a broad area, providing the most effective relief for low back pain.
- 24 powerful, 1,000 gauss magnets, North polarity (negative) to skin, penetrate deeply into your back to ease the pain and improve flexibility.
Back spasms, cramps and stiffness generally occur when your muscles do not receive adequate oxygen and nutrients, or because an injury causes swelling and tissue damage. By increasing blood circulation, DR. SIERRA'S MAGNETIC BACK BELT aids in providing more oxygen and nutrients to your lumbar muscles – helping to relieve back pain naturally and restore your flexibility. As circulation is increased, toxins resulting from the injury are removed more rapidly, reducing swelling and speeding up your recovery from back injury.
- Support during exercise or doing daily chores.
- The design of the magnetic back support allows you to place the magnetic center section where it works best for you, providing more coverage for pain higher or lower on your spine. You can also rotate the magnetic back belt to accommodate pain from sciatica radiating down your hip.
- Flexible, multi-purpose can be used across chest or abdomen to relieve cramps. Assist during menstrual cycle for pain, and discomfort when worn to the abdomen/ front.
- Includes a small pocket which may be used with hot or cold packs or stronger magnets, such as the flex pad or N-1(all sold separately).
- Can be worn daily 24/7.
- 5" (to 6") wide flexible belt made from a stretch fabric blend with Velcro closure.
- Sizes: Medium, Large and X-Large
We verify the polarity of all our magnets!
Note: Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches. Place the Magnetic Belt 12” away from your pacemaker, like low back or abdomen or legs. All back supports should be hand washed in cold or warm water with a mild detergent and air-dried.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.