When using the magnetic mattress pad or magnetic topper, magnetic pad or magnetic overlay you are bathing your body with magnetic therapy when you are sleeping or resting.
- North side facing the skin. (Negative side of the magnet is facing up). The negative side of the magnet is the healing side of the magnet.
- Magnetic energy will radiate up from the magnetic pad which may experience a more restful night’s sleep.
MAGNETIC PADS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Back pain
- Poor Circulation
- Joint and muscle pain
- Circulation Problems
- Bone Density issues
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Epilepsy and many other ailments and illnesses.
Make your pillow with the Magnetic Pad as Insert.
Did You Know?
A 2008 study reported positive preliminary results of insomnia treatment using pillows with embedded magnets. A theory of accelerated transition from wakefulness to sleep is proposed to explain the process of insomnia relief. Analysis by functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) was used to further investigate the theory.
- Shieh YY, Tsai FY (2008). "Static magnetotherapy for the treatment of insomnia." International Journal of Electronic Healthcare 4 (3-4):339-49. PMID: 19174368
- Of 375 participants who slept on magnetic mattress pads for one year, 4 out of every 5 reported positive results. The double-blind clinical trial reported improvements in symptoms of back pain, neck and shoulder pain, lower limb pain, fatigue and insomnia. Over 53% of these patients realized the effects within 3 days, and over 70% within 5 days.
Browse more studies on Magnetic Therapy Research. Click HERE
- Dr. Kazuo Shimodaira (1990). Sanikukal Hospital, Tokyo Communications Hospital, and Kouseikai Suzuki Hospital. "Summary of a 12-month double-blind, clinical test of magnetic mattress pads."
- Colbert AP, Markov MS, Banerji M, Pilla AA (1999). "Magnetic mattress pad use in patients with fibromyalgia: a randomized double-blind pilot study." Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation 13 (1):19-31. ISSN: 1053-8127
Caution: Do not use magnetic products if you have a pacemaker or electric implants of any kind. Please note: The Magnetic Mattress Pads, Pillows and Seat Cushions are considered personal in nature, and thus cannot be returned or exchanged once used. They will only be shipped by priority mail or parcel post, so choose these when you check out. Due to the size of the box, shipping rates may vary from the one shown, if so we will notify you before shipping it.