Titanium is a metallic element, which is well known for its excellent corrosion resistance and for its high strength. Titanium is as strong as steel, but is 45% lighter. Titanium is 60% heavier than aluminum, but twice as strong. Because of its strength, light weight, extraordinary corrosion resistance, and the ability to withstand extreme temperatures, titanium metals are used in aircraft, missiles, joint replacement implants, and body piercing.
Our Titanium magnetic bracelets are superior quality and are finely crafted with 3000 gauss neodymium, north polarity magnets in every link, and have stainless steel split pins. These Titanium magnetic bracelets are crafted using Commercially Pure (CP2) Grade 2 Titanium, which is the most bio-compatible titanium grade of all.
3 micron 24k electroplated gold and / or silver is made with best 120 mills of Ionic Gold Plating, IPG plating method for durable finish. This process takes three times as long to make as the gold is layered!
Questions & Answers:
- Q.: What are Neodymium magnets?
- A.: HIGH STRENGTH MAGNETS. Neodymium magnets pack a high magnetic strength in a small space, up to 40% stronger than other magnets. Manufacturer rated at 3000 gauss.
- Q.: How many magnets in each piece?
- A.: It all depends in its length. Since there is a magnet in each link you receive an effective magnetic coverage. Multiple magnets per bracelet, with magnets spaced around the wrist. This enables effective magnetic coverage and therapy.
- Q.: Do they have to touch the skin?
- A.: You can wear them loose around your wrist. It is better if they have ½” more of the measurement of the wrist. Magnetic force travels at a distance.
- Q.: Are they adjustable?
A.: Yes, just like watchband.
All bracelets are made with pins for easy adjustment by any jewelry professional.
- Q.: How to maintain the bracelets?
A.: The bracelets are easy to maintain. Just put it in a warm tap water with few drops of liquid hand soap for 1-2 minutes. Dry it and use a jewelry cloth to shine.
For the past few years, Titanium is increasingly becoming one of the most popular metals used today for jewelry and magnetic jewelry, as it has been proven for strength, toughness, also lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durability.
A titanium magnetic bracelet is so light, you hardly know it's on.
Active people in sports who are looking for magnetic bracelets favor titanium bracelets since these are significantly lighter than other metals. Titanium is also chosen for pain related conditions where a heavier bracelet can feel uncomfortable such as repetitive strain injury or degenerative arthritic conditions.