Digestive Enzymes Ultra
Comprehensive blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes; support for protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion‡
- Blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes to support digestion‡
- Promotes enhanced nutrient bioavailability and absorption‡
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains a high-strength mixture of vegetarian enzymes developed to promote optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption. Digestive Enzymes Ultra supports enhanced protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion.‡
Size: 90 Capsules.
Ages 18 and up Digestive system support‡
Supports protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion‡ Promotes enhanced nutrient bioavailability and absorption‡
Comprehensive blend of digestive enzymes Part of the PureGITM product line Made with vegetarian ingredients.
- Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains an extensive profile of vegetarian digestive enzymes to support protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber, and dairy digestion.
- Proteases included in this formula provide optimal activity across a wide pH range. They facilitate the normal breakdown of proteins and di- and tripeptides.
- Lipase promotes lipid breakdown while amylase and glucoamylase are included to stimulate polysaccharide breakdown of starch and glycogen.
- Invertase and lactase support digestion of carbohydrate disaccharides, including the dairy sugar lactose.
- This formula also offers numerous enzymes to support fiber breakdown, including cellulase, hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase. These enzymes act to break down cell wall components and phytic acid, promoting nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods.
- Additionally, alpha-galactosidase promotes the breakdown of certain complex carbohydrates, such as raffinose and stachyose, found in some legumes, vegetables, and grains—helping to relieve occasional bloating or gas.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Enzymes are derived from microbial fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluten.org‡
Gluten Free GMO Free
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.