Multivitamin & Chelated Minerals
Essential nutrients for your body
Getting the recommended daily amounts of all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs can be tough, even if you eat a relatively healthy diet. Dr. Sierra’s Naturals, Essentials 75, Multivitamin & Chelated Minerals Capsules are a good choice to help make sure that your nutritional needs are being met.
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients for life, allowing the body to function properly—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. Their intake always promotes health by keeping the body in good condition and helping it fight infections. They help regenerate and protect the body. They help keep up bones, heal wounds, and helps support a healthy immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
Supplement Facts I
The following are Fat-Soluble Vitamins:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1000 IU 200%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha) 150 IU 500%
Build bones. Bone formation would be impossible without vitamins A, D, and K.
Protect vision. Vitamin A also helps keep cells healthy and protects your vision.
Interact favorably. Without vitamin E, your body would have difficulty absorbing and storing vitamin A.
Protect the body. Vitamin E also acts as an antioxidant (a compound that helps protect the body against damage from unstable molecules).
The following are Water Soluble Vitamins:
Although water-soluble vitamins have many tasks in the body, one of the most important is helping to free the energy found in the food you eat.
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin) 75 mg 5000%
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 75 mg 4412%
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin (as niacinamide) 75 mg 375%
- Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid) 75 mg 750%
- Vitamin B6 75 mg 3750%
- Vitamin B7 (as Biotin) 75mcg 25%;
- Vitamin B9 (as Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%;
- Vitamin B12 75mcg 1250%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg 417%
Release energy. Several B vitamins are key components of certain coenzymes (molecules that aid enzymes) that help release energy from food.
Build proteins and cells. Vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid metabolize amino acids (the building blocks of proteins) and help cells multiply.
Produce energy. Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, and biotin engage in energy production
Make collagen. One of many roles played by vitamin C is to help make collagen, which knits together wounds, supports blood vessel walls, and forms a base for teeth and bones.
- Calcium (as amino acid chelates) 50 mg 5%
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 72 mg 2%
- Potassium (as amino acid chelates) 10 mg <1%
- Copper 1 mg 50%
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate)6.1mg 305%
Chelated minerals are minerals that are already in a form the human body can easily absorb—unlike typical minerals. Chelated minerals are already bound/”chelated” to an amino acid, which makes it much easier for your body to absorb and metabolize them for critical functions essential to your health. Calcium and magnesium are important for healthy bones. Calcium provides nutritional support for proper function of the heart, muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve transmission, hormone functions, blood pressure, healthy bones and teeth, and colon health. Magnesium plays a vital role in mantaining healthy blood pressure and supporting energy production and cellular metabolism- but is depleted during stress. One of the key tasks of potassium is to maintain the proper balance of water in the body. Potassium is necessary to help mantain normal osmotic pressure of body fluids, the acid-base balance of the body, and for transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contraction, plus may help regulate blood pressure and prevent stroke. Copper helps form several enzymes, one of which assists with iron metabolism and the creation of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood. Manganese is a trace mineral, ours is chelated, required for the normal functioning of your brain, nervous system and many of your body's enzyme systems.
- Zinc (as methionine) 10 mg 67%;
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg 100%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 35 mg 50%
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 100mcg 83%
- Molybdenum 50mcg 67%
- Choline (as bitartrate) 75 mg †
- Inositol 75 mg †
Zinc is essential in maintaining integrity of the immune response, controls healthy inflammation response, essential for taste and smell, helps blood clot, and supporting cognitive function. The other trace minerals perform equally vital jobs, such as helping to block damage to body cells and forming parts of key enzymes or enhancing their activity. Chromium is crucial with today's sedentary lifestyle and increased consumption of processed and high carb foods. Inositol is a carbohydrate that is found naturally in your body and certain foods. It plays many roles in your body, including affecting levels of neurotransmitters and the way your body handles glucose. It may be effective in improving some anxiety disorders and your body's sensitivity to insulin. Selenium, a super potent antioxidant, is a brain and heart food, crucial for thyroid function and plays a significant role in cancer prevention.
Supplement Facts II
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid 75 mg †
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 25 mg †
- Hesperidin Complex 5 mg †
- Betaine Hydrochloride 25 mg †
- Glutamic Acid 25 mg †
- Rutin 25 mg †
ParaAmino Benzoic Acid (PABA) is taken by mouth for skin conditions. PABA is also used to treat infertility in women, arthritis, "tired blood" (anemia), rheumatic fever, constipation, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and headaches. It is also used to darken gray hair, prevent hair loss, make skin look younger, and prevent sunburn.
Citrus Bioflavonoids have been used in alternative medicine as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C, to support blood circulation, as an antioxidant, and to treat allergies or viruses, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Hesperidin Complex is found primarily in citrus fruits. Hesperidin alone, or in combination with other citrus bioflavonoids, is most commonly used for blood vessel conditions such as hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and poor circulation (venous stasis).
Betaine Hydrochloride: Helps promote production of healthy stomach acids, additional hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which aids digestion and alleviate indigestion. It assists in the absorption of B12, calcium, iron and proteins.
Glutamic Acid: In addition to protein synthesis, glutamic acid has several key functions within the body. It acts as an important neurotransmitter and the body uses it to create other neurotransmitters, such as GABA. Thus, this amino acid is critical for healthy brain development and function.
Rutin: Helps blood circulation It's thought that rutin can help strengthen and increase flexibility in blood vessels, such as your arteries and capillaries. Strengthened blood vessels can improve your overall health. This may help ease related conditions, including bruises, spider veins, and varicose veins. Helps blood circulation · Prevents blood clots
Herbal Blend: Red Raspberry, Chamomile, Oat Straw, and Nettle Leaf.
Herbal Ingredients include:
- Red Raspberries contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that fight against cancer, heart and circulatory disease and age-related decline. They are high in ellagic acid, a known chemo-preventative, and have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile is an herb that people have used for centuries. People in the United States probably know it as tea to calm an upset stomach or to help with sleep. Two types of chamomile are used for good health: German chamomile (Matricaria retutica) and Roman (or English) chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile).
- Oat Straw. Oat straw (Avena sativa) is the herb of longevity in the Ayuverdic system of India. It restores nervous system integrity, emotional flexibility, and sexual flow. Oats and oat straw are exceptionally good at nourishing heart health and moderating cholesterol.
- Nettle leaf is used as a diuretic, for arthritis, prostatitis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure and allergic rhinitis. The root is recommended as a diuretic, for relief of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate problems, and as a natural remedy to treat or prevent baldness.
Dietary Supplement Vegetable 60 capsules, 2 capsules/day.
INDICATIONS AND USES*:
- In cases of nutritional deficiencies.
- Provides healthy bones and teeth.
- Promotes the health of nails, hair and skin.
- Helps in enzyme and hormonal functions.
- Strengthens the immune system and increases resistance to infections.
- Protects cells from free radicals.
- It has a regulatory effect on blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Promotes the protection of connective tissue and collagen regeneration.
- Increases mineral storage in bones.
- Beneficial in cases of PMS.
- It generally improves the different functions of the organism.
- Accelerates the body's healing processes.
- Balances pH.
- Protects from environmental pollution.
- It is suitable during periods of stress.
Our multivitamin & chelated multimineral supplement is manufactured, encapsulated and packaged in the USA.
Our product does not contain corn, soy, wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, milk, egg products, starch, preservatives or dyes added. GLUTEN FREE
*Required FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, treat, cure, mitigate, or diagnose any disease.