N-3 Dr. Sierra's Therapy Magnet
- Therapeutic magnet for arthritis, pain relief, inflammmations, sprains, infections, blood pressure and many other ailments.
- The N-3 is great for magnetizing large quantities of water.
- We mark the North (-) and South pole (+) sides.
- N-3 magnet is 3850 gauss and is 2" wide x 3" long and 1/2" thick
- You can use the North, negative polarity static magnetic therapy as needed for your relief and mantaining the benefits you have received.
N-3 Dr. Sierra's Therapy Magnet.
The N-1, N-2 and N-3 Biomagnets were the magnets used in decades of Biomagnetic Research by Dr. Ralph U. Sierra has 3850 Gauss.
It will penetrate all living matter up to eight inches in depth. Grade 8-strongest ceramic material available. North pole(-) is marked. 2" wide x 3" long and 1/2" thick.
Used by Dr. Irma Sierra and Dr. Jorge Jarrot's Chiropractic Clinic in San Juan Puerto Rico for arthritis, pains, inflammations, sprains, infections, blood pressure and many other ailments. In addition, the N-3 is great for magnetizing large quantities of water. Research has shown that drinking North pole magnetized water is very good for your health. We mark the North (-) and South pole (+) sides. The South will have red tape.
How to use it? For this size is best to rest on or underneath the target area. Center the magnet over the desired area with the grey (North side, negative polarity) side facing your body. It can also be wrapped with a cloth or towel for greater comfort. Also it can be placed under a pillow and even under your mattress below the target area if it is a thin one, like under 8" wide mattress. The magnetic fields will pass through! You can also place the N-3 inside a brace, extremity or Back or Lumbar support, with or without magnets, with the grey (North side, negative polarity) side facing your body. Or you can hold it with a stretchable wrap around the body area so it feels secure and comfortable. It should not feel tight!
This magnet may break if it touches the floor, so be careful when placing it with a wrap or within a support. How long to use the magnet?
We recommend to use magnetic therapy as often as you need it. An idea is from 30 to 60 minutes several times a day. A continuous use of magnetic therapy, will provide a faster and more effective results.
Warning: This magnet is strong, so please be careful where you put it. Keep at least 18" away from magnetically sensitive items (computers, TV, etc). Mantain distance from dangerous surfaces and metal objects. Pay particular attention to magnetically-sensitive items, your credit cards, computer, TV, cooktops, machinery, scissors, knives, screwdrivers, etc.
- This N-3, as well as the N-1, N-2, water and hand cylinders, being ceramic, it may break if dropped to the floor. You will have 2 new magnets from it, the strength will not be affected.
- Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transderma drug patches. We recommend if you have a pacemaker to place the N-3 magnet 10 inches away from your pacemaker, like low back or abdomen and lower extremities.
Quantities available, e-mail us if you will like to purchase 4 or more for a discounted price.
These statements has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.