Ease Elbow Pain Naturally
Exclusive for Dr. Sierra Magnets, DSM label.
All North (Negative) polarity to the skin.
DR. SIERRA ELBOW WRAP NEO -MAGNETIC
Relieve elbow pain naturally by increasing blood circulation in the forearm and can help to significantly accelerate your recovery. Effective for tendinitis, tears or sprains of minimal to moderate pain.
- Ideal for tennis elbow or golfer's elbow
- Reduces inflammation, restores flexibility
- It offers powerful magnetic therapy and covers a broad elbow area, providing the most effective relief for elbow pain and improve flexibility.
- This is a therapeutic elbow magnetic support wrap. It has 24 - 1100 gauss north facing Neodymium magnets to penetrate deep into the tendons, effectively easing pain.
- It also has 2 removable pads with 2, 1000 gauss magnets each that you can put in a specific place of your choice for more targeted application. 28 magnets total!
- It is adjustable, can be worn on the right or left elbow and will fit arms that are small to medium size.
- Support during exercise or doing daily chores.
- It is easy to put on and take off with the closure straps.
- It has a label DSM exclusive for Dr. Sierra Magnets, all North (Negative) polarity to the skin.
- Can be worn 24/7.
- Measures: 13” wide and 7.5" long with 12 magnets in the arm and 12 in the forearm, 3 rows of 4 mag.
In the case of an injury or repetitive strain, greater blood flow speeds the healing process, helping to relieve pain and swelling and improve your arm mobility. As circulation is increased, toxins resulting from the injury are removed more rapidly, reducing swelling and speeding up your recovery.
- Lay the brace flat and with Velcro fasteners on both ends facing up. Place your elbow in the center of the stitched area.
- Wrap the strap around the forearm and lock down securely to desired compression.
- Wrap the top strap around the upper arm securely. The elbow brace should be snug but not impair circulation.
- Attach the extra magnetic patch to outer area of support over painful site if needed.
Note: Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches. All magnetic supports should be hand washed in cold or warm water with a mild detergent and air-dried.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.