Dr. Sierra Hand Cylinder Therapy Magnet
One of the therapy magnets used for many decades (late 1960’s to present) of Biomagnetic treatments by Dr. Ralph U. Sierra and his daughter Dr. Irma Sierra, her husband Dr. Jorge Jarrot, and their 3 children, doctors Jarrot Sierra in their Chiropractic Clinics in Puerto Rico for static Magnetic Therapy for pain and inflammation relief, arthritis, fibromyalgia, upper and lower Back pain or strains, shoulder, knee, ankle, blood pressure and many other ailments.
Cylinder magnets are popular with dairy farmers and veterinarians to help prevent Hardware Disease in their cattle and we converted them to be used as Therapy Magnets.
- Hold in your hands to strengthen or give you energy
- Designed to help with arthritis of the hand
- Use as a foot roller
- Use to identify the magnetic poles. We mark the North (negative -) and South (positive +) sides. The South will have red tape. Can also be used to muscle test, applied kinesiology.
Suggested Use: Fifteen minutes in each hand once to three times a day or a or couple of times during the week. Roll under the sole of your feet for 10 minutes to help you sleep better. Everyday is best when suffering from arthritis or weakness of the hand. It can also help with Sinus or Tooth or Molar pain, or a mild to moderate headache, where the North (-) grey side is held over area affected, 15 minutes minimum. Apply the North tip while holding the cylinder with one hand towards the affected area.
- Measures 1/2"dia. x 3" long. Made in U.S.A.
- The hand cylinder is made of Alnico: aluminum, nickel and cobalt. This is the Powerful cast Alnico 5 cow magnet with bright, metal finish.
- It is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Please handle with care, can break in half if dropped to the floor. Very strong magne
Only 1 included.
With good care you can expect the cylinder will retain their magnetic strength perpetually. Other uses: Consult Dr. Irma I. Sierra book, Power in a Magnet.
Warning: This magnet is strong, so please be careful where you put it. All ceramic /Alnico magnets may break or chip if dropped to the floor. You will have 2 new magnets and the strength will not be affected. Keep at least 10" away from your credit cards, computer, TV or sharp objects. Do not use magnets on or near a pacemaker, defibrillator or other medicinal device, and near transdermal drug patches.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.