Found in our Dr. Sierra’s Naturals Lig-Disc & Joint, Pain-Less™ & Relax-S
People often use White Willow Bark to reduce pain and inflammation. According to researchers, the chemical salicin in white willow bark is in charge of these properties. However, some studies show other components of this bark, including plant chemicals named flavonoids and polyphenols, have antioxidant, antiseptic, immune-boosting, and fever-reducing properties. Some studies also show willow works well as aspirin for relieving pain and inflammation, and at a lower dose. According to scientists, this may be thanks to other compounds present in this herb. Here are many uses of White Willow Bark:
- Back Pain: You can replace aspirin with white willow bark to treat back pain. When taken by mouth, aspirin is transformed into salicylic acid in the body, which is responsible for giving you relief from pain. In a similar manner, salicin, a natural component in white willow bark, is converted into salicylic acid when it is in your body.
- Reduce Tennis Elbow Pain: The salicin present in white willow bark can relieve pain effectively and naturally.
- Treats Bursitis: Treating bursitis is another of health benefits of white willow bark thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. According to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, willow bark contains active components that are useful to reduce pain and inflammation and treat illnesses including myalgia, the flu, and headaches. Willow bark can also treat acute injuries, tooth pain, and back pain.
- Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: White Willow Bark for may be used for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Relieve Sciatica Pain: White willow bark can relieve sciatica pain because it consists of salicin and phenolic glycosides. These can give you anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits. People with sciatica pain ought to take a willow bark every day for several weeks.
- Treat Joint Pain: The salicin found in the white willow bark is effective in treating the joint pain. When absorbed, it is transformed into salicylic acid that can help to ease your pain. For the treatment for joint pain with this bark, you should use it as a tea or take its supplement
- Psoriasis: White willow bark may be used to treat Psoriasis.
- Treat Arthritis In Hands: One of other health benefits of white willow bark is to reduce arthritis and pain related to osteoarthritis by easing swelling. According to Brennecke, by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, it will relieve inflammation, thereby reducing the crippling pain. Use white willow bark extract regularly to suppress the progression & onset of the disease. According to a study in the Journal of Rheumatology in 2004, people with osteoarthritis who take willow bark extract giving 240 mg of salicin reduce pain by 14 percent as compared to 2 percent in the placebo within a 2-week randomized controlled trial.
- Treat Sprained or Strained Ligaments and Muscles: The salicin in white willow bark is transformed into salicylic acid when entering your body. This acid helps to relieve inflammation & pain because it works as aspirin. Moreover, it also contains compounds called phenolic glycoside esters. When you take the bark internally, the microorganisms of your intestine will convert these compounds into saligenin. Then, saligenin will be oxidized in the liver & blood, producing salicylic acid. Salicylic acid may relieve pain by hindering the prostaglandins synthesis in the sensory nerves. Hence, you take white willow bark to reduce pain caused by the sprained or strained ligament and muscle.
- Relieve A Sinus Headache: One of other health benefits of white willow bark is to relieve sinus headaches. According to some studies, using this bark is less likely to lead to gastrointestinal side effects rather than other pain relievers, including ibuprofen (Advil) and some other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Relieve Toothache: White willow can help to relieve a toothache because it contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Reduce Fever: White willow bark is useful in reducing fevers thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Fevers are a common symptom of a body infection, but reducing a fever is important to reduce the healing time and make your organ systems work normally again. The bark of white willow has been used to reduce fevers for centuries.
- Soothe Menstrual Cramps: Many females who suffer from severe menstrual symptoms or heavy periods, taking white willow bark may do wonders for period pains as well as cramping to mood swings & unnecessary stress hormones in their body. Its relaxing properties are especially good in these cases because they can aid in re-balancing hormones in the body of a woman.
- Prevent Heart Attacks: According to the American Heart Association, taking a low dose of aspirin daily may prevent heart attacks & stroke. Aspirin has been related to easing the risk of getting internal clotting, which is linked to these health conditions. Because the effects of aspirin & white willow bark have been similar, it is believed that white willow bark extract can reap similar benefits.
- Settle The Stomach: White willow bark contains a high content of tannins that can help to soothe the stomach as well as prevent gastrointestinal distress throughout other illnesses or time of a weakened immunity. While white willow bark may be slow-acting, its properties can be long-lasting, which makes it an effective remedy to add to the health regiment.
- Improve Kidney Failure: The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antiseptic effects present in the white willow bark can aid in improving the kidney failure and ease the pain. Furthermore, its immune boosting effects make your kidneys function better.
- Improve Skin Health: In fact, the look of the skin is crucial for many people, especially for women. The high source of antioxidant compounds in the white willow bark may have a major effect on the health of your skin. Whether used topically or consumed internally, white willow bark may increase the blood flow to your skin thanks to its antioxidants, while reducing wrinkles and age marks. In addition, it may also remove inflammation in your skin and relieve pain caused due to insect bites & irritation.
- Remove Acne: The extract of white willow bark can be used as an ingredient in some personal care products and cosmetics thanks to its anti-inflammatory, soothing, and astringent properties. It consists of salicylic acid that is an excellent exfoliant used in some acne treatments because it helps the skin shed the dead cells and clears the skin pores. It also includes phenolic acids, including salicortin, flavonoids, salicin, tannins, and minerals, which aid in rejuvenating the skin.
- Remove Warts: Do you know that many people turn to using white willow bark to increase their weight loss efforts? This is because this herb may combine well with other metabolism-boosting and fat-burning substances. It may also intensify the effects of the herbs in a great way, thereby improving their efficacy and increasing the results further.
- Weight Loss Efforts: Do you know that many people turn to using white willow bark to increase their weight loss efforts? This is because this herb may combine well with other metabolism-boosting and fat-burning substances. It may also intensify the effects of the herbs in a great way, thereby improving their efficacy and increasing the results further.
You will receive all these health benefits and more with each product indications in our
Dr. Sierra’s Naturals Lig-Disc & Joint, Relax-S & Pain-Less™
Click Product Image.
Contraindication: Do NOT Take if Allergic to Aspirin
Find us at 1053 Jesús T Piñero Ave. San Juan PR 00920.
Call 1.787.782.5767/ 1.800.761.5767 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org